FTP connection properties
The FTP connection window, where the properties of a FTP connection can be defined, is opened if:
- A new FTP connection is added
There are two options to define the properties of a new FTP connection:
- File panel menu item "FTP new connection..." in the list of FTP connections
This file panel menu item is active only if, the file panel shows the list of FTP connections
- Main menu item "Tools → FTP new connection..."
- The properties of an existing FTP connection are opened
The context menu item "FTP properties" is shown in the list of FTP connections after right clicking the FTP connection to edit.
- The default settings for new FTP connections are edited
Main menu item "Tools → Settings → FTP" → button "Define" connection default settings.
The settings defined after activating this button are used as default settings for new FTP connections added later.
The FTP connection window contains three tabs: