Donor downloads rules
Purpose of the Donor-Download-Site
- The Donor-Download-Site is a bonus to FreeCommander users who choose to support the program development.
- «One download»
For the «One download» payment you get access to the download of the 64 bit version, which is specified on the page. This download is available for a period of 2 weeks. When the time is up, there are no downloads available. The user should therefore save a backup copy of the program. There are no program updates for this option.
- “One year”
For the «one year» payment you get access to download the 32 and 64 bit version (portable and setup) for a period of one year. During this period, you have access to all 32 and 64 bit program versions. There is no guarantee that new program versions will be released during this period. When the time is up, there are no downloads available. The user should therefore save a backup copy of the program.
For the «Lifetime» payment you get access to the download of all current and future 32 and 64 bit program versions (portable and setup) without a time limit. There is no guarantee that new program versions will be released.
- After paying via FastSpring, the user will automatically be registered on the Donor-Download-Site and will receive a short e-mail with the username and links for login and password request.
- If the user does not yet have a password, he should first use the link for the password request. Via this link he will receive an e-mail with the link to change the password.
- The Donor-Download-Site only allows secure passwords; so a password has a minimum length of 8 characters and must contain: 2 or more lowercase letters, 2 or more uppercase letters, 2 or more numbers, and 2 or more special characters – + = #% ()! @ $ ,.
- To avoid abuse, the number of downloads is limited to 5 per file and month.
- If more than 5 download attempts are started for a file, that file will be locked for 30 days. For this reason, the use of download manager programs should be avoided.
- It is forbidden to share the login data with other users. The IP addresses of each access will be registered to detect misuse. A violation of this rule may result in a temporary or permanent blocking of access.