- use default settings
- in settings - quick search/filter/started enable option "keep filter on folder change"
- in settings - folder tabs disable option "reset locked tab path on tab change"
- create 2 tabs
- lock 1st tab e.g. D:\Test
- in 1st tab go to subfolder, e.g. D:\Test\Subfolder
- ctrl+y and activate quick filter
- switch tab to 2nd and back to 1st tab
- disable quick filter and plain view
- quick filter and plain view modes are disabled
- right click the tab title and select option "go to locked tab"
- path is changed
= quick filter is activated
It looks it's broken also without plain view steps and with panel change (Tab) instead of tab change (Ctrl+Tab).
FC 855 donor 64-bit, Windows 10 21H1 64-bit.
Bugs and issues - current donor version.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot] and 6 guests