File Container lacks option to edit its Actions Toolbar located at the Address Bar [NEEDLEES POST]

Discussion, questions and support.
Forez

File Container lacks option to edit its Actions Toolbar located at the Address Bar [NEEDLEES POST]

#1 Post by Forez » 23.08.2022, 19:29

When a user opens a new or navigates to already existing File Container, the Address Bar changes icons / shortcuts displayed on its right edge - i.e. the Action Toolbar that a user might have set to own liking is replaced with a default one holding 4 icons. Unfortunately user is unable to even rearrange these icons and / or add space between them with Separators. I understand the idea /reason behind this replacements [*] - but I do not understand why users are robbed of ability to adjust the looks and functionality of the Address Bar in such [special] Tab?

I myself would like to e.g. keep having sorting buttons that I have on my Address Bar. After all the sorting order options are still available in a Container Tab after right-clicking its Address Bar, right? So what gives? If the problem is that [*] some buttons might be useless or mess things up- then they should be simply taken out from the list of available shortcuts when configuring this [special] Action Toolbar

I am using FreeCommander version 861 32-bit public on Windows 10 Enterprise 20H2 19042.746 x64
Last edited by Forez on 23.08.2022, 21:43, edited 2 times in total.

Dreamer
Site Admin

Re: File Container lacks option to edit its Actions Toolbar located at the Address Bar

#2 Post by Dreamer » 23.08.2022, 20:02

Forez wrote: 23.08.2022, 19:29When a user opens a new or navigates to already existing File Container, the Address Bar changes icons / shortcuts displayed on its right edge - i.e. the Action Toolbar that a user might have set to own liking is replaced with a default one holding 4 icons. Unfortunately user is unable to even rearrange these icons and / or add space between them with Separators.
fc Screenshot_08232022_200006.png
https://freecommander.com/fchelpxe/en/D ... lbars.html

Forez

Re: File Container lacks option to edit its Actions Toolbar located at the Address Bar

#3 Post by Forez » 23.08.2022, 21:41

My mistake: I was clicking a little left to those 4 icons - thus a window with settings for Address Bar kept appearing

Me molto stupido