A pair of reqs...

Suggestions and feature requests.
satychary

A pair of reqs...

#1 Post by satychary » 20.07.2022, 20:30

Hi Marek! Two suggestions, to make your stellar program rock more:

1. In the pane(s) view, folders are listed first, then files. It would be great to have a button for this, to specify a files, folders listing instead (I am aware I can reverse-sort by name, to see folders first - but, that reverses the alphabetical order too - so, not ideal). Reason for the req - a file that is previewed dozens (100s!) of times a day, eg 00-to-dos.txt, can be made to be at the top always, for instant clickability.

2. If there is an option to auto-reload the preview pane every 'n' seconds (user can type that 'n' in) - as soon as I update 00-todos.txt and save, the preview will update itself magically in a few (3?) seconds.

Thanks to your program, I am able to get to (view, update) any file, link, anywhere (local, remote) in a few clicks - it's astonishing!! This beats every todo list software, hierarchical PIMs, wikis etc etc that I have EVER tried, for a long time (maybe 100).

Cheers,
Saty

Marek
Author
Author

Re: A pair of reqs...

#2 Post by Marek » 21.07.2022, 22:48

2. If there is an option to auto-reload the preview pane every 'n' seconds (user can type that 'n' in) - as soon as I update 00-todos.txt and save, the preview will update itself magically in a few (3?) seconds.
Try to activate the option "Auto-reload on changing".