Column order with MODIFIED (not NAME) first not remembered

Bugs and issues - current donor version.
JMK

Column order with MODIFIED (not NAME) first not remembered

#1 Post by JMK » 01.07.2022, 22:01

Regression -- 100% repeatable (very easy).
On FreeCommander XE build 869 64-bit, I could drag the MODIFIED column to be left-most, so that MODIFIED column would always be first, and it would be remembered if I quit/restarted FreeCommander. In Version 872, I can still drag the MODIFIED column to be left-most (and then Tools > Save Settings) but if I quit and restart FreeCommander, the MODIFIED column is not left-most (it is not remembered across invocations).
Note that on both version 869 or 872, I cannot use Column Profiles > Profile settings> [edit] to reorder MODIFIED to be left-most -- name is always left-most here. But in version 869 (and prior versions), I could drag it to be left-most and it would be remembered.
Note: Using a column profile (with left-most MODIFIED column) saved using version 869 does not provide left-most MODIFIED column on version 872.
Thanks!

EricD850

Re: Column order with MODIFIED (not NAME) first not remembered

#2 Post by EricD850 » 07.08.2022, 12:24

Hi,
My version "FreeCommander XE 2022 Build 873 64-bit donor"
(Just a confirmation of this issue), in column profiles settings, we are unable to choose as first column, another column than "name".
And if I Drag any column (not only MODIFIED) on a view as the left-most, FCommander restablish sometimes later "NAME" as the first column.

Regards.