Enable Shortcut-Setting for Setting "Search fraction must exist at the beginning of the text"

Suggestions and feature requests.
haukebasse

Enable Shortcut-Setting for Setting "Search fraction must exist at the beginning of the text"

#1 Post by haukebasse » 06.05.2022, 14:05

Hello

This is a very „specific“ feature request. (Well, FC does already have nearly all major features I could think of ... )

Proposal:
It would be nice to be able to set a keyboard shortcut for the setting "Search fraction must exist at the beginning of the text" (German: Elementname muss mit dem Suchstring beginnen).

Purpose:
I mostly navigate via keyboard.
1) Often I want to go to a file with a unique beginning of its name – Then the mentioned option ON is helpful. (Ex.: 01_fileWithUniqueIdAsPrefix.txt; AnyFileWithUniqueBeginningOfFileName.txt)
2) Sometimes many files in a folder have a common prefix (Major-Change_01.doc; Major-Change_02.doc, Major-Change_03.doc, ...) - then it is tedious to enter all the prefix.
With the proposed feature, I could toggle the option ON / OFF when I need it the other way.

Maybe not high priority, but if it was easy to implement ... :)
Thx for your consideration!
Kind regards, Hauke

haukebasse

Re: Enable Shortcut-Setting for Setting "Search fraction must exist at the beginning of the text"

#3 Post by haukebasse » 30.05.2022, 15:19

Thank you, Marek!
Everyday I am glad about your software being there! :-)
Kind regards, Hauke