Scrolling issue

Bugs and issues.
RayD8r

Scrolling issue

#1 Post by RayD8r » 03.02.2022, 06:43

I'm not really sure if this is considered a bug or not but I have just downloaded and installed the newest 32bit version on both of my laptops and they are both displaying the same behavior. One is Win 10 Pro 21H2 build# 19044.1503 and the other is Win 11 Pro 21H2 build# 22000.434.
When I use the scroll wheel on my mouses or 2 finger scrolling on my touchpads I can't get it to only scroll 1 column at a time no matter what I set my scrolling options to in Windows and I can't find any scroll setting options in FreeCommander. What happens is if I scroll at all with any method, no matter how lightly, slowly, or small amount of movement, the colums jump past lightning fast either 4 or 5 at a time, maybe more, I can't tell. I use scrolling a lot and I would like any input on whether this can be fixed or not. I like FreeCommander and hope it's something that can be. I did a search of the forums and read through the FAQ and quite a few topic posts but can't find any threads that pertain to this particular issue before creating this post.

Marek
Author
Author

Re: Scrolling issue

#2 Post by Marek » 03.02.2022, 21:14

It would be nice if you could provide a screenshot with your FC window.
Mark on the screenshot the direction of your scrolling.