Column Profile gets changed to the first on the list when view is refreshed [SOLVED]

Bugs and other issues or requests which have been resolved.
Forez

Column Profile gets changed to the first on the list when view is refreshed [SOLVED]

#1 Post by Forez » 02.06.2024, 14:46

Under the

Tools > Settings > View > Column profiles/Automatic views

I have 2 ordinary Profiles [i.e. without a Condition]: first named A and second named B. And it seems that whenever I use B one and then e.g. manually refresh view in Panel, then the A gets applied. And if I will move the B above the A and thus make it be the first one, then if I will start using A [which is now the second one] then B [which is now first on the list] will get applied

So this means that the Profile I use will always be unwantedly replaced with the top most

This is happening in Build 907 64-bit Donor Portable and Build 900 32-bit Public Installed
Last edited by Forez on 12.06.2024, 16:00, edited 1 time in total.

Karol

Re: Column Profile gets changed to the first on the list when view is refreshed

#2 Post by Karol » 11.06.2024, 19:55

Please read about "No condition" and "No condition <fixed>": https://freecommander.com/fchelpxe/en/C ... files.html

Forez

Re: Column Profile gets changed to the first on the list when view is refreshed

#3 Post by Forez » 12.06.2024, 16:00

Yes, it seems that using setting of

Tools > Settings > View > Column profiles/Automatic views > [A PROFILE] > Condition [ICON] > No condition <fixed>

for my main set of Columns takes care of this overall issue with the modus operandi that I have in mind

Thank you