Just arrived

Discussion, questions and support.
Gloops

Just arrived

#1 Post by Gloops » 29.10.2022, 05:17

Hello everybody,

This is not a question, this is a ... testimony.

I had a big problem with Windows 10 displaying with a very tiny font indeed, so I had to find a solution.

In fact, it took me some time to find where to select a font. The documentation I saw said to see in "View / TreeView", and in fact I had to see in "View / Files, list of folders". The labels are approximate, as it is what I remember and translated back from the user interface.

The font in the settings remains little, but maybe we read that more rarely, and it is a lot of work to make the font modifiable.
It was a good idea to repeat the path in a tooltip, on top of the panels. It can be useful also for short paths.

At first sight, the tool seems very well thought, probably the use will confirm it. I saw an animation that took some time in the menus, perhaps that has already been noticed.
If the same source proposes something to manage the scheduled tasks, I am interested. For the services also, but this is less problematic than the scheduled tasks it seems (and it is a lighter topic, I should be able to do it).

In the help of FreeCommander, I saw the buttons in French, and the contents in English. The interface is in French. Perhaps I can help for a few pages according to the available time.

Forez

Re: Just arrived

#2 Post by Forez » 05.12.2022, 18:46

Talk to forum member Marek