Bookmarks

Discussion, questions and support.
Slapgravel

Bookmarks

#1 Post by Slapgravel » 04.07.2014, 13:47

I'm very new to FreeCommander and it's looking like it has everything I need. Awesome job! Anyway, this may very well be me being new to the program but a search of the net and help files has not been fruitful. I'm looking to be able to set favorites that only act upon 1 tab. For instance if there are 4 specific locations that I'm constantly swapping files between I'd like a button / link allowing me to change a tab to one of the 4 locations without affecting the other tab. Of course there are way more than 4 locations, so opening all locations as tabs is not a realistic solution.

If this function exists, please could someone point me in the right direction?

Thank you so much,

Slapgravel

joby_toss

Re: Bookmarks

#2 Post by joby_toss » 04.07.2014, 14:14

Is this what you're looking for?

You can add only the active panel to Favorites, or both active and inactive panel.
You can place the Favorites button on the toolbar, on the address bar and also on the splitter bar.

Slapgravel

#3 Post by Slapgravel » 04.07.2014, 14:25

Thanks for your reply. Yes I had a play with the favorites but I can only define 2 tabs, not 1. Thus if I wanted to move to the desktop on the left tab and not change the right tab at all, I can't. When you go to edit favorites, I cannot leave one of the boxes blank...I HAVE to define both tabs. Unless of course I'm missing something.

Thanks again,

Slapgravel

joby_toss

#4 Post by joby_toss » 04.07.2014, 19:03

Uncheck this option, it has to work.

What FC XE version are you using?