Is there a FCXE internal command to show the TotalDiscSize ?

Discussion, questions and support.
Oblias8

Is there a FCXE internal command to show the TotalDiscSize ?

#1 Post by Oblias8 » 06.02.2014, 10:44

I am well under way to customizing TCXE to look the way I want it to look, and to display the information that is important to me. I am running into one snag, however. In the Status bar, I have managed to remove information that is not important to me, personally, such as how many files I have selected, their time stamp, and other info. The only information I would like to display in the Status bar is how much free space I have left from the total size of the drive/partition. So far, I get the free space to display by using the command of (Free Space [fc_discFree]) .

But I'm only half way to what I want to be displayed. What I am looking for is the display that shows the following:

(Free Space [fc_discFree] Of [whatever the command is for total disc size])

Would someone be able to provide me with what that internal command/code is? I'm thinking there is one, because when I hover the pointer over a drive button, it shows the total size of the disc/partition, so there certainly has to be a way to display that information in the Status bar, yes?
Many Thanks from Oblias!!
Using newest 2014 XE
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit OS

joby_toss

Re: Is there a FCXE internal command to show the TotalDiscSi

#2 Post by joby_toss » 06.02.2014, 19:32

I don't see that command here:

Oblias8

#3 Post by Oblias8 » 06.02.2014, 20:28

I believe I did not express myself correctly. All those choices in the screenshot show either the total size of selected items, or the total size of all items on a disc. What I'm looking for is the command string to show the size of the disc/partition, no matter how much of it is being used at the moment. For example I want to display that I have 30GB of free space on a partition sized at 150GB. Or I have 56GB of free space on a partition sized at 150GB.

The 150GB will stay constant, while the free space will vary with the amount of data on the disk. Is that better worded?

I do thank you for the reply, however!

UPDATE: I did not see your first sentence before the screenshot. My bad!! How then, does the popup get the total size of the disc when you hover the pointer over a drive button??
Using newest 2014 XE

joby_toss

#4 Post by joby_toss » 06.02.2014, 23:35

I'm sure there is such an internal command, just not available for the status bar yet.
I hope Marek will take care of this.

Oblias8

#5 Post by Oblias8 » 07.02.2014, 02:34

joby_toss wrote:I'm sure there is such an internal command, just not available for the status bar yet.
I hope Marek will take care of this.
As do I. I appreciate your help, time, and efforts to answer my questions! Take care...
Using newest 2014 XE