- create a new folder
- enter this folder
- create any file (1.txt)
- pack this file to zip archive (1.zip)
- delete original file (1.txt)
- create any other file (2.txt)
- now open Search dialog
- enable "Search in archives" option
- click "Find"
- now try to delete a file in the archive (1.txt)
= it doesn't work
- now select all files
- click Delete or use a toolbar button to delete items
= it doesn't work, no files are deleted, not just one from archive
Cut and paste works, with just one error dialog, with option to skip.
FC 804 donor 64-bit, Windows 10 64-bit 1809.
Bugs and issues - current donor version.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests