Steps to Reproduce Bugs:
1. Make sure there is at least one file on the Win7 desktop. A small text or file will work.
2. Launch FCXE v796 64-bit donor on Win7 64-bit (using new test .ini for FCXE)
3. Select a file on the desktop.
4. Click the "Copy" button on the splitter.
5. Notice bug #1: FCXE displays "No more internal file identifiers available".
6. Navigate to a different folder in the left pane, without the using tree.
7. Display the tree by pressing Alt+T
8. Select any file in the folder in the left pane that is not in the right pane.
9. Click the "Copy" button on the splitter.
10. Select any folder in the tree.
11. Notice important bug #2: The folder name in the tab does not change to reflect the folder displayed! Oh no!
12. Select the file in the right pane that was just copied in Step 9.
13. Press Shift+Delete
14. Press Esc when the message box appears.
15. Notice that the contents of the Desktop change: Items such as Control Panel and Libraries disappear. This is due to FCXE switching to show the actual Desktop folder instead of the virtual Desktop folder. This may or may not be a bug, but is worth noticing.
16. Hide the tree by pressing Alt+T
18. In the right pane, click the small icon to the left of the folder name in the address bar, and then select "0: Desktop".
19. Select the file in the right pane that was copied earlier in Step 9.
20. Press Shift+Delete
21. Press Esc when the message box appears.
22. Notice that the contents of the Desktop do not change like you noticed in step 15. You may (or may not) consider this inconsistency a bug.
I hope this helps you!
Bugs and issues - current donor version.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 9 guests