- drag 2 or more folders with video files to VLC (playlist) (in the left panel)
- select the same folders and move them to other panel
- error message is displayed "The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process." - this is correct
- close VLC to release the files
- now click the "Run" button to move the items
- all items except the first folder are moved successfully
= redundant error dialog is displayed " "D:\....." is not a folder "
= first folder is not deleted from the left panel
I can always reproduce this bug, with any file type, if the files are used by another program.
FC 653 donor and older versions, Win Vista 32 bit.
Bugs and issues - current donor version.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 112 guests