- open settings > status bar
- select any item in "Content"
- click "define details" button
- "add new field"
- click the "text color" button
- click "more colors"
- click the "Red" field
- type (for example) 255, tab, 255, tab, 0
= color above is changes correctly (yellow), but the color in preview is wrong (black)
- click OK
= the color next to "more colors" is wrong too
The only workaround is to move the triangle on right before typing the RGB code, then it works good.
Win Vista 32 bit.
Bugs and issues - current donor version.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests