594 - customize toolbar dialog

Bugs and issues - current donor version.
AimHere

594 - customize toolbar dialog

#1 Post by AimHere » 10.06.2012, 14:12

In release 594, if I right-click the toolbar and select "customize action toolbars", there appear to be separate button-size settings for each of the default toolbars. However, the button-size setting for the Address Bar doesn't do anything for the Address bar... instead, it changes the button size on the Standard toolbar. In fact, the actual button size used for the Standard toolbar appears to be whichever of the Address and Standard button-size settings is larger.

Also, in the "customize" dialog, the setting for "Use big icons" for the Standard toolbar doesn't seem to "stick". If I choose "big icons" for the Standard toolbar, select the Address toolbar in the list of toolbars, then go back to the Standard toolbar, "use big icons" always gets UNchecked/cleared. To actually USE the big icons on the Standard toolbar, I have to select the Standard toolbar from the list and check the "big icons" box as the last thing I do before clicking "Okay" (without selecting the Address toolbar again).

It seems that some of the settings for the Address toolbar are actually being applied to the Standard toolbar.

Aimhere

(P.S. - why isn't "big icons" an option for the Address toolbar? The buttons in the Address toolbar are just too small.)