Folder tree panel

Bugs and issues - current donor version.
reels

Folder tree panel

#1 Post by reels » 05.02.2012, 19:03

Hi Marek
There is a strange behavior of tree panel. I start FC and in tree panel is different color for selected item then I set in settings. Unfortunately it is black and also black fonts, so you can't see selected item (pict.1). Otherwise everything works. To fix it I must hide and show tree panel (Alt+T). Then colors are OK but doesn't work connection between tree and working panel (pict.2). You can select in tree what you want, but in working panel nothing is changed. Then I restart FC and situation is the same. I can send my ini file to discover the problem.

Milan

v.577, Win7 32 bit

Marek
Author
Author

Re: Folder tree panel

#2 Post by Marek » 05.02.2012, 23:47

Please send me your freecommander.ini.

PeCe

#3 Post by PeCe » 06.02.2012, 22:36

As far as I know this problem is present after a fresh installation OR after removing all INI files.
When I start FreeCommander XE without any INI-files this problem is present in the TREE-colors.
Seen after enabling the Tree (in view) and also in [extras] - [settings] - [view] - [tree] - the color tab.
clicking on a label will select that label and show black text and black background.

As soon as I change the [selection] color and [selection font] color this problem is gone.
For me The ALT-T option did not solve the problem, the labels remained black.
Greetings Peter,
using Win7 (64bit), FreeCommander XE and EssentialPIM

Marek
Author
Author

#4 Post by Marek » 07.02.2012, 21:03

@Milan
The tree settings are not properly set in your configuration (I have fixed the bug).

@PeCe
I have changed the default colors now.