Windows Vista Enterprise, 64-bit; Windows XP SP2, 32-bit
In the right-click selection mode, the context menu for the selection can be displayed using the Application key. The problem is that all subsequent right-clicks also display the context menu, in addition to selecting a file or folder under the mouse pointer. I've noticed that the problem doesn't occur if/after the context menu is closed using the Esc key.
To reproduce the problem:
- In Extras -> Settings -> Select items, check Select files in NC-Mode and Select with right mouse button.
- In any panel, select one or more files and/or folders using right-clicks.
- Press the Application key. This displays the context menu
- Click somewhere outside the context menu to close it.
-- or --
Select any command from the context menu (e.g. Properties or Send to desktop).
- Right-click another file or folder.