Steps to reproduce problem:
1. Download and install FreeCommander 2008.06b
2. Create a new FTP connection and do not enter a password
3. Use the FTP connection and enter a password to connect
4. Copy files with the option "Transfer in background"
5. FreeCommander will now ask you again for the password
It seems that for each seperate process, the password has to be typed in again and again. This makes the option "Transfer in background" almost useless. The password should be stored in memory and used each time when needed, until the FTP connection will be disconnected by the user.
Bugs and issues.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests