When moving the selection bar using cursor keys, speed decreases noticably, depending on how many files are located in a directory.
Steps to reproduce:
- set key repeat rate to fastest value
- open task explorer, sort by CPU load
- openFreeCommander, switch to details view (columns: Name, Size Auto, Modified, Type, Attributes)
- visit a directory containing more than 100 files
- move selection bar by holding arrow up or down key
Not a problem with any other view than "Details"; in this case, the CPU load is still high, but does not "feel" slow.
Just tried Build 799: not a problem there, operation just takes roughly 1/3rd of a core's load (dir contains ~1700 files).