Back button history order

Bugs and issues.
majorid

Back button history order

#1 Post by majorid » 22.02.2021, 15:05

Hi I have been searching for documentation of this bug, but I don't see anyone mention it. So here is the issue that I've been seeing on a regular basis.
Imagine the directory structure below:
Dir0 --> Dir1 --> Dir1a
--> Dir1b

Hopefully that makes sense. Dir0 is the root dir maybe the on the C: drive. Dir1 is the first level directory and then dir1a & dir1b are both sub directories of Dir1.
If I go from Dir0 to Dir1, then to Dir1a, I can easily use the "back" button twice and get back to Dir0. But if I next go forward to Dir1 then click on Dir1b, and then try to click "back" twice, I end up at Dir1a instead of Dir0.

Hopefully that makes sense as well. To me, it seems like clicking "back" twice should get me back to where I started, rather than some directory that I had visited at a different time.
Please let me know if there's a setting to change this or if this can be resolved in a future update.
Thanks!

Karol

Re: Back button history order

#2 Post by Karol » 22.02.2021, 15:52

I have been searching for documentation of this bug, but I don't see anyone mention it.
Maybe it is not a bug.

As the name say it is "history" - so when you use the back button, you open all visited folders in reverse order.
You can click on history button (or use Alt+Down) in address bar and select one folder from the last visited folders.