I have found how to change the Address Bar from default dark-blue to yellow but the graduated shading on my laptop still masks the address string.
In my attempt to be self sufficient I have tried several avenues ...
- Granny's here is another guide -- FreeCommander Colors Configurations but it refers to old FreeCommander.
- A FreeCommander search for "colors" found 1180 results ... the random views I looked at were unresolved threads. (Users over the top expectations)
And some are ancient 2008 and replies don't relate to FC-XE Menu bar
- Dreamers post dated 2008 does not match FC-XE.
- I tried Online help but now I cannot find the entry that illustrated the entire GUI including "Address Bar"
- in navigation pane selected folder/drives cannot be read.
FC's very clever "Settings" are an excellent idea, but at the moment I am struggling
- the brown/orange themes in Online help are very clear ... I would prefer a theme akin to classic XP
I have images but I cannot find how to show them here
Would appreciate any help ... a newbie by 6 hours ... thank you
Just found the sample image of a "cleaner" theme that I could live with.
- in the online "Help"
http://www.freecommander.com/fchelpxe/e ... rface.html
Win7 Home Premium -- 32-bit
FreeCommander XE 2015 Build 685 32-bit public
ClassicShell "Classic Start" and "Classic Explorer"
Toshiba Satellite C665