Can all Favorite Tools (menu only) be in one pull down menu?

Discussion, questions and support.
FCLover

Can all Favorite Tools (menu only) be in one pull down menu?

#1 Post by FCLover » 20.03.2014, 03:15

Those favorite tools which are checked as "Menu" only are shown under respective application toolbar submenus. Is it possibe to show all of them in the top level favorite pulldown menu, regardless of which toolbar they belong to? There is no use in having them listed under submenus, it needs an extra step to access them. If it is not possible may be add it as an option in future release? Thanks

joby_toss

Re: Can all Favorite Tools (menu only) be in one pull down m

#2 Post by joby_toss » 20.03.2014, 07:40

So, do you want them to be on separate toolbars or not?

FCLover

Re: Can all Favorite Tools (menu only) be in one pull down m

#3 Post by FCLover » 20.03.2014, 10:01

joby_toss wrote:So, do you want them to be on separate toolbars or not?
They are in separate toolbars already. The are checked as menu, not as buttons, I want all the favorite menu (not button) commands under the favorite pulldown/popup directly, not under submenus. If I had only one favorite toolbar then that is what happens. But I want it with more than one favorite toolbars also.

Say with two favourite toolbars Fav1, Fav2 and two menu commands FavMenu1, Favmenu2 under Fav1, Fav2 respectively currently to access FavMenu1 I have to go: Favorite toolbar Menu->Fav1->FavMenu1 and Fav2->FavMenu2 etc. I want to access them directly like Favorite toolbar Menu->FavMenu1/FavMenu2 etc . Hope I am able to clarify. Thanks