Search in profile

Discussion, questions and support.
YeargLitch

Search in profile

#1 Post by YeargLitch » 21.04.2021, 12:44

Hi. I use profiles to ease up the search and avoid having to specify too many criterias. So things like excluding the .git directories, or .zip, *.gif files etc.
I want to define a profile that would only search for my visio diagrams. So I want to include only *.vsdx, *.vdx, *.vss in the search. So if I search for file "abc" it should only show any diagram files named abc and not show abc.png, abc.exe
Currently I'm typing abc.vsdx;abc.vdx;abc.vss into the search bar which is not very convenient. I wish I could say in the profile *.vsdx, *.vdx *.vss and then type only abc into the search bar.
But the profiles only allow specifying what to exclude, not what to include. And excluding every other extension apart from these 3 is not practical.
Is there a way to accomplish this that I'm missing? Thanks

She told him to lay back and enjoy. Peggy kissed her way down his chest, past his flat hairy tummy, and continued to his crotch. His erection was pointed up and her delicate fingers found it first. She tongued his lower belly as her hand caressed his pulsing member. Her tongue dragged a trail of spit on his skin until she reached his dick. Then she ran it up the length of his shaft till she arrived at the velvety smooth head. He spasmed as her mouth encircled the end of his penis. It had been so long since they had made love that she knew he was dying to come. But she was in control and would decide when and how he climaxed. https://webcamgirls.watch

Peggy’s mouth began to tire, so she switched to her alternate hole. She got into a reverse cowboy position, which meant she was facing away from hubby, and squatted above his crotch. She grabbed his protruding member and smeared it with her slobber. She positioned her asshole over it and slowly settled down on top of him. She could feel her anal muscles relax as the hard penis penetrated her hole. Hubby had a hand on each of her butt cheeks and helped guide her down on to him. She paused to allow her rectal muscles to adjust to the throbbing erection that was being buried inside. She looked over her shoulder and casually asked "how does that feel, big boy?" "It feels fucking wonderful" he managed to grunt out. https://livecamsex.show

He never could figure out how she did that, but were on each side of his thighs and she used the palms of her hands on his legs to steady herself. Then she slowly raised up her backside until her hubby’s erection nearly popped out. She then slowly eased it in and started over. The slow cycle of her tight asshole milking his dick put Hubby on the edge of a climax. He did not want to finish, so he fought the urge to cum in her ass. He held her tight, then used his body weight to flip her over. Suddenly Peggy was on her knees on the mattress and Hubby was behind her, with his cock still buried in her ass. Peggy loved doggy style fucking. It was so submissive. https://nudecamgirls.chat
Last edited by YeargLitch on 22.10.2021, 13:52, edited 2 times in total.

Marek
Author
Author

Re: Search in profile

#2 Post by Marek » 21.04.2021, 22:22

Is there a way to accomplish this that I'm missing?
I think, it is currently not possible.
What you want is:
- profile should save coarse filter
- in the search you want use the second fine filter
I like the idea for the future.